Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Birthday | Prenatal Massage & Movie | A Girly Day!



Me, Cris, Mari Castro, Mari Dutra, Samanta, Sabrina and Teresa

The Girls planned to watch Sex and the City! After million e-mails trying to coordinate the best time and location for all of us, we decided to go on tuesday. A few days later I realized: Oh, tuesday is June 3rd! It's my birthday! So since I'm expecting a little girl I thought it was a great way to celebrate my birthday! Good excuse, right? So I had an amazing day: Eran gave me a Prenatal Massage in a very cool spa as a gift, than I had lunch with my friend Hosanna in a macrobiotic restaurant and went for a pedicure and manicure! After that I went shopping for the last baby stuff we need in Baby's are Us and Eran met me there! We hang out for a little while and than I finally met the girls in the movie line, and there were almost ONLY woman on line, really funny! We all enjoyed, laughed, screamed and cried in the movie! And Mia moved nonstop, I think she was having a good time, too! Than we went for drinks and appetizers at Pipa, a totally cool and girly looking restaurant!

No comments: