Thursday, June 19, 2008

38.5 Weeks Pregnant...I Feel Like...


I'm so bloated and puffy, I feel like a Botero painting / I'm so tired, I feel like I turned into a pillow...

This past week I felt so many different things, so many body changes...The weather was REALLY hot, and all of a sudden I got very bloated. My feet was incredibly puffy, just like a Botero painting. Also I was unbelievably tired, only wanted to be in bed all day. I felt like I was becoming a pillow...Than the weather got better and I wasn't so bloated anymore...I thought things were getting better when I pulled a muscle in my lower back! OHHH! It's been almost 3 days that I have to be in bed rest...But I managed to go to my weekly doctors appointment: The baby is still really high up...It seems like she is very comfortable and doesn't want to come out so soon...even though her due date is June 28th!

No comments: